Promenta’s SAP Robotic Journal Voucher Workflow product, is positioned to provide a SAP based, off-the-shelf, audited workflow solution, for SAP journal voucher entry at period close. Large global organizations run our product to ensure efficiency and automation in this key process area. In addition, SAP centric Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software, is used to send out journal process status reports automatically during period close, keeping target audiences fully informed, without the need for human intervention. Standard SAP reports such as P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement can also be sent out using our Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software, promentaFlowBOT.
Overview Video - SAP Journal Voucher Workflow (3:30 minutes)
- The solution runs inside your SAP ECC or S/4 Hana system, which ensures that the journal validation process tightly integrates with your existing finance business rules and configuration.
- It allows you to remove all powerful SAP FI Transaction Codes (e.g. FB01) from end users, if desired, which helps with SoX compliance.
- Throughout the workflow process, a fully validated “virtual journal document”, including external attachments, is securely held within the product, which is then cleanly posted in the relevant SAP ledger when all approvals are in place.
- There is no need for a SAP Parked Document, so at audit time there is no risk of “missing” or “out of sequence” document numbers!
- The process fully supports EXCEL journal upload for fast data entry and enables high integrity validation, including a full simulated posting at the request stage of the process.
- Flexible approval routing is possible at multiple approval levels (e.g. by Company Code, Journal Value or any other field in the process).
- The solution supports journal requests with line items greater than 999 and also supports intercompany approvals/postings.
- On final approval the “virtual journal document” is posted inside SAP, and is 100% accurate, approved and complete, all support attachments are also attached to the SAP Finance document inside SAP.
- The solution caters for all SAP journal fields and multiple FI transactions (FB01, FBD1, FBS1, etc.). Approvals are possible through the web browser and also through your mobile device, including via SAP Fiori inbox .