Protecting the individual’s privacy on the Internet is viewed by Promenta as being of paramount importance. This privacy statement outlines our commitment in protecting each individual’s right to privacy.
Promenta will only share such information with third parties outside Promenta or its group companies with your express permission or in accordance with the applicable law.
Promenta will bind all current and future employees to observe your privacy and confidentiality rights.
The following types of information may be collected, as follows:
Terms and conditions
- Promenta will use its reasonable endeavours to maintain promenta.com in a fully operating condition. Promenta is not responsible for the results of any defects that exist in promenta.com. Do not assume that promenta.com or its content is error free or that it will be suitable for the particular purposes that you have in mind when using it. Promenta reserves the right to make subsequent changes to it, and services may be modified, supplemented or withdrawn.
- All content (information, communications, images and sounds contained on or available through promenta.com) is provided by Promenta, its affiliates, independent content providers and third parties. The contents of Promenta.com are copyright (c) Promenta Limited or its affiliates, independent content providers or third parties. All rights reserved. You agree that the material and content contained within or provided by promenta.com is for your own personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially.
- You acknowledge that Promenta has no control over and excludes all liability for any material on the Internet which can be accessed by using promenta.com. Neither can we be deemed to have endorsed the content.
- It is a condition of us allowing you access to the information on promenta.com that you accept we will not be liable for any action you take relying on the information on promenta.com. Promenta will not be liable if your use of materials or information from promenta.com results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs relating to the above. Promenta reserves the right to charge for access to certain information on promenta.com. Chargeable services on promenta.com where applicable will be clearly communicated.
- By submitting any material to us via the www.promenta.com website, via email or otherwise, you do so in the knowledge that the material is fit for publication and agree to indemnify us if any third party takes action against us in relation to the material that you submit. If you give Promenta permission to publish the material you submit to us you do so in the knowledge that we will assume no liability in doing so, so long as Promenta has not modified the material you send us.
- You agree not to use promenta.com to transmit or post any material which is defamatory, offensive or obscene or menacing character or which may in our judgement cause nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience to Promenta, or any other person or which is illegal.